Test your emails to find out the best way to engage your subscribers and develop your email channel.
The following infographic by Email Monks highlights email testing tips, best-practices, and essential elements of a successful email campaign.
Before you start testing, you need to decide whether to do A/B or multivariate testing. A/B testing compares two versions of a single variable to see which ones has more opens and clicks. "Multivariate testing compares more than two versions of an email in a live environment," explains Email Monks.
The advantages of A/B testing are that it's faster to perform than mulitvariate testing and it has a more dramatic affect on conversion rate.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate