Test your emails to find out the best way to engage your subscribers and develop your email channel.
The following infographic by Email Monks highlights email testing tips, best-practices, and essential elements of a successful email campaign.
Before you start testing, you need to decide whether to do A/B or multivariate testing. A/B testing compares two versions of a single variable to see which ones has more opens and clicks. "Multivariate testing compares more than two versions of an email in a live environment," explains Email Monks.
The advantages of A/B testing are that it's faster to perform than mulitvariate testing and it has a more dramatic affect on conversion rate.
The advantages of mutivariate testing are that "isolating many small elements to understand their individual effect on the conversion rate is possible," states Email Monks. "A multivariate test can detect compound effects of interaction between independent elements."
To find out more about testing email campaigns and their essential elements, click or tap on the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon