When planning an event, don't forget to plan your social media efforts for it. After all, social media boosts engagement and attendance at events.
How should you use social media for your next event? The following Maximillion infographic offers tips and stats.
"Create a visual countdown," suggests Maximillion. "As part of any pre-event planning, share photos, infographics, or any other kind of interesting imagery to gently remind your audience about upcoming events."
Also, create a unique hashtag, so attendees and event participants can sort through social media posts for event-specific photos and updates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]