When planning an event, don't forget to plan your social media efforts for it. After all, social media boosts engagement and attendance at events.
How should you use social media for your next event? The following Maximillion infographic offers tips and stats.
"Create a visual countdown," suggests Maximillion. "As part of any pre-event planning, share photos, infographics, or any other kind of interesting imagery to gently remind your audience about upcoming events."
Also, create a unique hashtag, so attendees and event participants can sort through social media posts for event-specific photos and updates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect