When planning an event, don't forget to plan your social media efforts for it. After all, social media boosts engagement and attendance at events.
How should you use social media for your next event? The following Maximillion infographic offers tips and stats.
"Create a visual countdown," suggests Maximillion. "As part of any pre-event planning, share photos, infographics, or any other kind of interesting imagery to gently remind your audience about upcoming events."
Also, create a unique hashtag, so attendees and event participants can sort through social media posts for event-specific photos and updates.
"Invite a social media celebrity," suggests Maximillion. "You can invite someone with a huge fan following to speak at your event. Your bigwig's fans will add some buzz to your event, too."
To find out more about social media's power in marketing events, click or tap on the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]