Today, time is a precious resource. A glance is all you get from consumers. Yet marketers need to reach those consumers with attention-grabbing digital experiences in the moments that matter.
However, because of content-led marketing strategies that have led to content proliferation, the competition for consumer attention has massively escalated.
For time-poor consumers, that noisy content barrage detracts from content's original intent: to engage with positive, inspirational experiences—whether that's in an e-commerce scenario or a brand awareness campaign.
More than half (55%) of Web pages viewed get less than 15 seconds of attention, according to Web attention and monetization firm Chartbeat.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]