Imagine how much easier the road to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776 would have been if the Patriots had online marketing tools and social media platforms.
The following infographic by Scripted provides a humorous look at this journey had social media and other online tools been around.
Thomas Jefferson could have used Google Docs to track the eighty-six edits that the other members of the Continental Congress committee made to Jefferson's original draft.
Samuel Adams, no slacker in the world of propaganda and marketing, could have used Eventbrite for making sure all the Sons of Liberty were in Boston for a political rally.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]