Imagine how much easier the road to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776 would have been if the Patriots had online marketing tools and social media platforms.
The following infographic by Scripted provides a humorous look at this journey had social media and other online tools been around.
Thomas Jefferson could have used Google Docs to track the eighty-six edits that the other members of the Continental Congress committee made to Jefferson's original draft.
Samuel Adams, no slacker in the world of propaganda and marketing, could have used Eventbrite for making sure all the Sons of Liberty were in Boston for a political rally.
Click or tap the infographic for a closer look.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead