Imagine how much easier the road to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776 would have been if the Patriots had online marketing tools and social media platforms.
The following infographic by Scripted provides a humorous look at this journey had social media and other online tools been around.
Thomas Jefferson could have used Google Docs to track the eighty-six edits that the other members of the Continental Congress committee made to Jefferson's original draft.
Samuel Adams, no slacker in the world of propaganda and marketing, could have used Eventbrite for making sure all the Sons of Liberty were in Boston for a political rally.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)