Boost your email's chances of being opened by following these quick tips from Sikich.
"Before sending your emails, tell your recipients what type of content they can expect and how often they'll be hearing from you," states Sikich.
When you do send the email, send it from a real person. Avoid impersonal firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses.
Also, spend time crafting an engaging subject line: "64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line," states Sikich.
Find out more about critical email elements and how they increase your email's open rates by checking out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon