What does the state of B2B product marketing look like right now? Here's what recently surveyed senior marketers shared about current trends and practices.
Some 80% of survey respondents cited it as their top priority. A total of 71% of surveyed marketers stated sales enablement, and 70% mentioned "defining position."
The most popular digital channels are websites (91%) and email (89%), followed by webinars (77%) and social media (76%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience