What does the state of B2B product marketing look like right now? Here's what recently surveyed senior marketers shared about current trends and practices.
Some 80% of survey respondents cited it as their top priority. A total of 71% of surveyed marketers stated sales enablement, and 70% mentioned "defining position."
The most popular digital channels are websites (91%) and email (89%), followed by webinars (77%) and social media (76%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]