What does the state of B2B product marketing look like right now? Here's what recently surveyed senior marketers shared about current trends and practices.
Some 80% of survey respondents cited it as their top priority. A total of 71% of surveyed marketers stated sales enablement, and 70% mentioned "defining position."
The most popular digital channels are websites (91%) and email (89%), followed by webinars (77%) and social media (76%).
To find out more about the state of B2B product marketing, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Your B2B Marketing Career: The Parable of Melanie the Mindful Marketer
- To Advance Racial Justice, Have Those Uncomfortable Conversations: Lori Hall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]