Congratulations, you have new subscribers. Now make the most of the opportunity by sending a welcome email to them.
Add the word sale to your subject line and increase open rates: "'Sale' has been known to increase open rates by 23.2%," states Easy SMPT in the following infographic.
Other engaging words to use in the subject line are news, bulletin, and video. Skip the words report and webinar, among others.
Now, focus on your email copy. "Writing persuasive copy that avoids the spam folder can be tricky, especially when trying to generate click-throughs to your website," states Easy SMPT.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes