Congratulations, you have new subscribers. Now make the most of the opportunity by sending a welcome email to them.
Add the word sale to your subject line and increase open rates: "'Sale' has been known to increase open rates by 23.2%," states Easy SMPT in the following infographic.
Other engaging words to use in the subject line are news, bulletin, and video. Skip the words report and webinar, among others.
Now, focus on your email copy. "Writing persuasive copy that avoids the spam folder can be tricky, especially when trying to generate click-throughs to your website," states Easy SMPT.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends
- The 10 Most Mentioned Features in Email Software Reviews
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond