Congratulations, you have new subscribers. Now make the most of the opportunity by sending a welcome email to them.
Add the word sale to your subject line and increase open rates: "'Sale' has been known to increase open rates by 23.2%," states Easy SMPT in the following infographic.
Other engaging words to use in the subject line are news, bulletin, and video. Skip the words report and webinar, among others.
Now, focus on your email copy. "Writing persuasive copy that avoids the spam folder can be tricky, especially when trying to generate click-throughs to your website," states Easy SMPT.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]