Get a breakdown on Launchpad, Amazon's new support program for startups launching new products. You'll also learn about Yahoo Livetext, how to manage relationships with short-form content creators, which socnet is growing the fastest, and whether Twitter is really cracking down on stolen jokes. Skim to stay in step.
Need a Launchpad for sales? Amazon's released Launchpad, designed to help startups onboard and market new products for the first time. The program provides custom product pages that let you interact with customers in a Q&A format, and access to marketing tools—including Vine customer reviews (so much funner than your average testimonial) and personalized recommendations.
The win? Startups get retail visibility for lower up-front costs and with an instant social layer; shoppers get fast access to new-to-market products, with special categories that include "Funded on Indiegogo" and "Connected Products."
Yet more evidence that social mechanics are crucial to the future of retail.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media