Get a breakdown on Launchpad, Amazon's new support program for startups launching new products. You'll also learn about Yahoo Livetext, how to manage relationships with short-form content creators, which socnet is growing the fastest, and whether Twitter is really cracking down on stolen jokes. Skim to stay in step.
Need a Launchpad for sales? Amazon's released Launchpad, designed to help startups onboard and market new products for the first time. The program provides custom product pages that let you interact with customers in a Q&A format, and access to marketing tools—including Vine customer reviews (so much funner than your average testimonial) and personalized recommendations.
The win? Startups get retail visibility for lower up-front costs and with an instant social layer; shoppers get fast access to new-to-market products, with special categories that include "Funded on Indiegogo" and "Connected Products."
Yet more evidence that social mechanics are crucial to the future of retail.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things