Planning a social media contest? Check out these helpful tips as well as reminders of the new Federal Trade Commission regulations that affect marketing.
Shorten your long forms by creating forms that use conditional logic, forms that users can save, or forms with horizontal layouts, suggests Formstack in the following infographic.
Include progress bars to inform users how far along they are, making the forms easier to complete, states Formstack.
Importantly, remember full disclosure. "Employees promoting contests or brands must disclose affiliation to the company in each post, not just their bios," according to the new FTC regulations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]