Planning a social media contest? Check out these helpful tips as well as reminders of the new Federal Trade Commission regulations that affect marketing.
Shorten your long forms by creating forms that use conditional logic, forms that users can save, or forms with horizontal layouts, suggests Formstack in the following infographic.
Include progress bars to inform users how far along they are, making the forms easier to complete, states Formstack.
Importantly, remember full disclosure. "Employees promoting contests or brands must disclose affiliation to the company in each post, not just their bios," according to the new FTC regulations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do