Millennials make up 25% of the US population and will make up 75% of the workforce by 2025, according to the redpepper infographic.
So, before you engage this valuable demographic, make sure you understand what drives them.
Millennials value experiences, sharing, connections, passion, happiness, and discovery: "61% are worried about the state of the world and feel personally responsible to make a difference," states redpepper. Moreover, 63% want their employer to contribute to important causes.
Some 64% would prefer a job they love than make twice the pay at a job they think is boring. "And 88% prefer a collaborative culture over a competitive one," states redpepper.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]