How are social media teams structured in different organizations? Take a look at how yours compares with the 350 social media marketers' surveyed in this recent study.
More than half of social media teams live within the Marketing department, according to Simply Measured.
Moreover, most companies have one to three people working on the social team: "Only 25% of companies have more than five members on their social media team," states Simply Measured.
The most common roles are social media manager, community manager, and director of social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences