How are social media teams structured in different organizations? Take a look at how yours compares with the 350 social media marketers' surveyed in this recent study.
More than half of social media teams live within the Marketing department, according to Simply Measured.
Moreover, most companies have one to three people working on the social team: "Only 25% of companies have more than five members on their social media team," states Simply Measured.
The most common roles are social media manager, community manager, and director of social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]