The highest-earning movies capture their audiences before, during, and after the story unfurls. You can, too.
Promote strategically. "Take a hint from the big box-office hits: create a promotion strategy that's engaging and innovative," state Column Five and Marketo. "Be social. Get your content everywhere your audiences are."
Also, give your audiences more than what they expect. "Offer your audience a bonus for making all the way through—like an early release of your next piece of content," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience