The highest-earning movies capture their audiences before, during, and after the story unfurls. You can, too.
Promote strategically. "Take a hint from the big box-office hits: create a promotion strategy that's engaging and innovative," state Column Five and Marketo. "Be social. Get your content everywhere your audiences are."
Also, give your audiences more than what they expect. "Offer your audience a bonus for making all the way through—like an early release of your next piece of content," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]