Today's consumers seem to always be digitally connected, blurring the lines between work and play. To reach these always-on consumers, businesses must change their approach.
"The always-on consumer demands convenience," states the following Cube infographic. "Marketers must be helpful and informative along every step of the way and be able to move mountains without being noticed."
Consumers also want businesses to recognize them as individuals.
Personalized content, messaging, and offers are a must, according to Cube: "To prove that brands know their customers, marketers need to focus on the things they care about and speak in a voice with which they can relate."
To find out more about what marketers need to know about today's always-on consumers, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Buyers' Top Challenges With Their Current Vendors
- Would People Rather Watch an Ad or Share Their Email Address?