Today's consumers seem to always be digitally connected, blurring the lines between work and play. To reach these always-on consumers, businesses must change their approach.
"The always-on consumer demands convenience," states the following Cube infographic. "Marketers must be helpful and informative along every step of the way and be able to move mountains without being noticed."
Consumers also want businesses to recognize them as individuals.
Personalized content, messaging, and offers are a must, according to Cube: "To prove that brands know their customers, marketers need to focus on the things they care about and speak in a voice with which they can relate."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends