Why is there such a big gap? Some 52% of surveyed marketers mentioned "different databases and systems" as the biggest challenge in incorporating social images into emails. Some 52% of respondents said analytics and data collection.
For companies overcoming those challenges, the benefits of incorporating Instagram images into email are enormous.
"A fitness retailer that works with both Curalate and Movable Ink recently generated nearly a 7X lift in on-site engagement 24 hours after featuring editorial-style images from Instagram within an email," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate