Keep track of social networks' standards, formats, lengths, and sizes for video by using this all-in-one social video infographic from Italian company Communic Animation.
Facebook, for example, requires videos to be smaller than 1.75GB and no longer than 45 minutes. The social network also allows for autoplay and frames up to 30 fps.
Twitter allows native video mobile only, and lengths no greater than 30 seconds, according to Communic Animation.
Google lets you connect your YouTube account to upload videos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)