Keep track of social networks' standards, formats, lengths, and sizes for video by using this all-in-one social video infographic from Italian company Communic Animation.
Facebook, for example, requires videos to be smaller than 1.75GB and no longer than 45 minutes. The social network also allows for autoplay and frames up to 30 fps.
Twitter allows native video mobile only, and lengths no greater than 30 seconds, according to Communic Animation.
Google lets you connect your YouTube account to upload videos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]