Keep track of social networks' standards, formats, lengths, and sizes for video by using this all-in-one social video infographic from Italian company Communic Animation.
Facebook, for example, requires videos to be smaller than 1.75GB and no longer than 45 minutes. The social network also allows for autoplay and frames up to 30 fps.
Twitter allows native video mobile only, and lengths no greater than 30 seconds, according to Communic Animation.
Google lets you connect your YouTube account to upload videos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]