Keep track of social networks' standards, formats, lengths, and sizes for video by using this all-in-one social video infographic from Italian company Communic Animation.
Facebook, for example, requires videos to be smaller than 1.75GB and no longer than 45 minutes. The social network also allows for autoplay and frames up to 30 fps.
Twitter allows native video mobile only, and lengths no greater than 30 seconds, according to Communic Animation.
Google lets you connect your YouTube account to upload videos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)