Today's marketers must keep abreast of their marketing numbers—budgets, measurement, and metrics. The following infographic by Captora can help you see how your marketing strategy numbers add up.
One way is to test your content. Are your landing pages optimized? "Correct targeting and testing methods can increase conversion rates up to 300%," states Captora.
Also, make sure your personalizing your content. Some 61% of consumers are more likely to buy from companies that deliver custom content, according to Captora.
"Compared to generic CTAs, personalization increases conversion rates by 42%," states Captora.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]