In today's always-connected digital world, you probably assume that brick-and-mortars retailers aren't as popular as online ones.
But the opposite is true. People want to buy in-store, according to the following Store Traffic infographic.
Last year, for example, 80% of sales took place in stores, and e-commerce represented only 6% of the $4.5 trillion spent in the US alone, states Store Traffic.
Moreover, by 2017, the popularity of looking at items online only to buy them at a physical location will result in $1.8 trillion in retail sales, according to Store Traffic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]