In today's always-connected digital world, you probably assume that brick-and-mortars retailers aren't as popular as online ones.
But the opposite is true. People want to buy in-store, according to the following Store Traffic infographic.
Last year, for example, 80% of sales took place in stores, and e-commerce represented only 6% of the $4.5 trillion spent in the US alone, states Store Traffic.
Moreover, by 2017, the popularity of looking at items online only to buy them at a physical location will result in $1.8 trillion in retail sales, according to Store Traffic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]