In today's always-connected digital world, you probably assume that brick-and-mortars retailers aren't as popular as online ones.
But the opposite is true. People want to buy in-store, according to the following Store Traffic infographic.
Last year, for example, 80% of sales took place in stores, and e-commerce represented only 6% of the $4.5 trillion spent in the US alone, states Store Traffic.
Moreover, by 2017, the popularity of looking at items online only to buy them at a physical location will result in $1.8 trillion in retail sales, according to Store Traffic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]