This week was big for extending your capabilities on established networks: Twitter launched native video ads and opened polls to everyone (meaning it's that much easier to get the pulse on your consumers), Facebook opened GIFs to brand pages, and Giphy—with perfect timing—launched a do-it-yourself GIF creator.
Skim to keep competitors guessing!
Everything Twitter announced at its #Twitterflight developers conference
—Twitter Polls, which is rolling out across mobile and desktops and will be available to everyone!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media