Find out how Facebook's latest ad product will fuel the growth of its next billion users (it hopes). We also tell you about Pinterest Shop, the anatomy of the perfect Instagram ad, and how Insta plans to take on Snapchat with its own take on Live Stories. Skim to stay in step!
Facebook's Slideshow ad product targets next billion users
What's the next move for a company that calls 1.5 billion online users customers? Find a billion more. The catch? They're all in emerging markets and stuck with slow 2G mobile network connections.
To target them, Facebook's new ad unit, Slideshow, lets advertisers stitch together images that emulate video ads but require far less bandwidth and mobile network power. Coca-Cola, Netflix, and Brazilian cosmetics brand O Boticário are already on board. And it looks like users in emerging markets are receptive to video ads.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things