Here's a look at the biggest products and visual trends on Instagram this holiday season—and what you can learn from them.
"Of every Instagram we analyzed, here's what's driving action," states Curalate in the following infographic. Light images (77%), indoor images (63%), and people (59%) rule Instagram compared to dark images (20%) outdoor images (26%), and 38% (no people).
In home decor and improvement, however, users prefer to not see people. "Almost every image (94%) excludes people," states Curalate.
In the publishing world, "comfort foods and flavors are trending," suggests Curalate. "Think soup, cinnamon, pumpkin, pies, and yes—pumpkin pies."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?