Check out these stats to better understand mobile users' behavior and to establish a strong path to conversion.
A total of 52% of consumers discover apps via their friends, family, and colleagues, according to the following Targeting Mantra infographic. Only 24% find apps from a company website, and 27% of consumers discover apps via search engines.
Moreover, the biggest reason consumers download an app is for notifications.
However, "although e-commerce apps see 77% install-to-registration rates, they achieve only 2.1% install-to-first-purchase rate," states Targeting Mantra.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]