This week is packed with portents for the year yet to come. Find out why brands might want to prioritize websites less (and social content discovery more), and get a first look at the ad tool Google's releasing to help brands market live to users across devices (just in time for the Super Bowl!).
We'll also reveal Foursquare's plans to go B2B, and we'll share a tool that's packed with 5,000 social-ready free images.
Skim to stay savvy!
Websites could be over... and it might be Facebook's fault.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns