What are the differences between agile marketing and traditional marketing?
Here's a look at the biggest differences—and why you should consider agile marketing, according to the following CMG infographic.
In traditional marketing, decisions are made from the top down; hierarchies exist. With agile marketing, teams share accountability. "You can move faster with ideas because you're not concerned management may not support you," states CMG.
Moreover, traditional marketers work in silos. However, in agile marketing, cross-functional teams exist.
To find out more about the difference between agile marketing and traditional marketing, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Your B2B Marketing Career: The Parable of Melanie the Mindful Marketer
- To Advance Racial Justice, Have Those Uncomfortable Conversations: Lori Hall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]