What are the differences between agile marketing and traditional marketing?
Here's a look at the biggest differences—and why you should consider agile marketing, according to the following CMG infographic.
In traditional marketing, decisions are made from the top down; hierarchies exist. With agile marketing, teams share accountability. "You can move faster with ideas because you're not concerned management may not support you," states CMG.
Moreover, traditional marketers work in silos. However, in agile marketing, cross-functional teams exist.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Business: Traits and Ideal Team-ups [Infographic]
- Less Creativity, More Efficiency: How Operating Remotely Affects Marketers' Work
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]