Find out how Facebook is making it easier to score newsletter subscriptions via Instant Articles, and how to target specific companies on LinkedIn with ads. We'll also teach you how to use Facebook's new emoji for your B2B strategy, and reveal how Snapchat plans to help ad folks track their campaigns. Skim to stay sharp!
Snapchat catches up to Facebook in daily video views
8 billion video views per day. That puts the ephemeral-messaging app on the same level as Facebook, which has over 10 times Snapchat's number of daily active users. Video views on Snapchat are up over five times from a year ago, and the average user spends 25-30 minutes on the platform each day.
The company's CEO revealed the impressive numbers during his first keynote presentation to investors, and it comes amid an onslaught of Snapchat news pointing to new ad tech and performance metrics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy