Find out how Facebook is making it easier to score newsletter subscriptions via Instant Articles, and how to target specific companies on LinkedIn with ads. We'll also teach you how to use Facebook's new emoji for your B2B strategy, and reveal how Snapchat plans to help ad folks track their campaigns. Skim to stay sharp!
Snapchat catches up to Facebook in daily video views
8 billion video views per day. That puts the ephemeral-messaging app on the same level as Facebook, which has over 10 times Snapchat's number of daily active users. Video views on Snapchat are up over five times from a year ago, and the average user spends 25-30 minutes on the platform each day.
The company's CEO revealed the impressive numbers during his first keynote presentation to investors, and it comes amid an onslaught of Snapchat news pointing to new ad tech and performance metrics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns