Emails have the power to wow your customers, but you need to know what kind of emails to send. The following 10 tips can help.
One type of powerful automated email is an order confirmation. "When buying online, especially from a site you haven't used before, there's always a smidgen of doubt in the back of your mind about whether it's 'legit' or not," states the following Instiller infographic. "An automated order confirmation with an order number, contact details, and estimated dispatch/delivery details eliminates this doubt."
Another kind of automated email rewards customer loyalty.
"Contacts that are highly engaged are more likely to share your content with others, so why not rewards them for that?" suggests Instiller. "Wow them with great emails and even greater offers."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate