Emails have the power to wow your customers, but you need to know what kind of emails to send. The following 10 tips can help.
One type of powerful automated email is an order confirmation. "When buying online, especially from a site you haven't used before, there's always a smidgen of doubt in the back of your mind about whether it's 'legit' or not," states the following Instiller infographic. "An automated order confirmation with an order number, contact details, and estimated dispatch/delivery details eliminates this doubt."
Another kind of automated email rewards customer loyalty.
"Contacts that are highly engaged are more likely to share your content with others, so why not rewards them for that?" suggests Instiller. "Wow them with great emails and even greater offers."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability