Let's talk Facebook. Because that's what this week was all about, as the social giant held its annual F8 conference where we learn about all the shiny new things the company is working on. This week's 'Skim is a Zuckerberg extravaganza, so we'll jump into the company's big announcements, what they mean for brands, and how other platforms are reacting.
We'll also discuss Periscope's latest move to take on Snapchat, dive into why social video might not be able to save struggling digital publishers, and share 25 hacks to help you get the most bang for your social media buck.
Skim for all the latest!
Facebook's F8 event: Messenger Bots, Facebook Live, VR cameras, and Internet for all
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement