Let's talk Facebook. Because that's what this week was all about, as the social giant held its annual F8 conference where we learn about all the shiny new things the company is working on. This week's 'Skim is a Zuckerberg extravaganza, so we'll jump into the company's big announcements, what they mean for brands, and how other platforms are reacting.
We'll also discuss Periscope's latest move to take on Snapchat, dive into why social video might not be able to save struggling digital publishers, and share 25 hacks to help you get the most bang for your social media buck.
Skim for all the latest!
Facebook's F8 event: Messenger Bots, Facebook Live, VR cameras, and Internet for all
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things