To stand out amid the millions of LinkedIn users, you need a stellar profile that captures attention and starts conversations. The following infographic from Akken Cloud and Ghergich & Co. can help you get started on creating that captivating LinkedIn profile.
"Make sure your URL is unique," suggests the infographic. "Your default profile URL isn't user-friendly. Customize it with your full professional name."
Also, take time to craft an engaging headline. "By default, LinkedIn uses your current job title," states the infographic. "Use keywords. Make sure it describes what you do."
Your LinkedIn profile should also share your unique selling proposition. You need to share who you are, what you are looking for, and what you can do for others.
To find out more about creating a fantastic LinkedIn profile, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs