To stand out amid the millions of LinkedIn users, you need a stellar profile that captures attention and starts conversations. The following infographic from Akken Cloud and Ghergich & Co. can help you get started on creating that captivating LinkedIn profile.
"Make sure your URL is unique," suggests the infographic. "Your default profile URL isn't user-friendly. Customize it with your full professional name."
Also, take time to craft an engaging headline. "By default, LinkedIn uses your current job title," states the infographic. "Use keywords. Make sure it describes what you do."
Your LinkedIn profile should also share your unique selling proposition. You need to share who you are, what you are looking for, and what you can do for others.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020