To stand out amid the millions of LinkedIn users, you need a stellar profile that captures attention and starts conversations. The following infographic from Akken Cloud and Ghergich & Co. can help you get started on creating that captivating LinkedIn profile.
"Make sure your URL is unique," suggests the infographic. "Your default profile URL isn't user-friendly. Customize it with your full professional name."
Also, take time to craft an engaging headline. "By default, LinkedIn uses your current job title," states the infographic. "Use keywords. Make sure it describes what you do."
Your LinkedIn profile should also share your unique selling proposition. You need to share who you are, what you are looking for, and what you can do for others.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs