When done right, mobile push notifications can engage your customers and get you the best ROI. Unfortunately, however, few marketers get them right. Here's a look of what to do (and what not to).
Follow industry-specific best-practices for notifying consumers, suggests Microsoft in the following infographic: "Opt-in notification rates can vary a lot across all verticals."
Moreover, don't blast generic push notifications to all customers, states Microsoft. Instead, "personalize push notifications based on various demographics.
"Push notifications personalized to individual user preferences see conversion rate improvement up to 300%," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]