You've created a fantastic video that you want your customers to share and discuss. The five tips in the following Vidooly infographic can help boost engagement on YouTube.
"Focus your promotion on mobile viewers," suggests the infographic.
Different platforms have different peak times. For example, the peak hours for video viewing on mobile devices are noon to 5PM; however, the peak hours for viewing videos on TV are 7PM to 11PM.
Another tip is to "collaborate with your viewers to engage them more and build a community for your channel," according to Vidooly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?