You've created a fantastic video that you want your customers to share and discuss. The five tips in the following Vidooly infographic can help boost engagement on YouTube.
"Focus your promotion on mobile viewers," suggests the infographic.
Different platforms have different peak times. For example, the peak hours for video viewing on mobile devices are noon to 5PM; however, the peak hours for viewing videos on TV are 7PM to 11PM.
Another tip is to "collaborate with your viewers to engage them more and build a community for your channel," according to Vidooly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]