Today's marketing and IT teams are collaborating on projects more frequently, but working together is challenging. Here's a look at the challenges the teams face and how to overcome them, according to the following infographic by The Creative Group and Robert Half Technology.
The Creative Group surveyed 400 advertising marketing executives; Robert Half Technology surveyed more than 2,400 US chief information officers.
When asked the No. 1 challenge for creative/marketing professionals when collaborating with IT peers, the top responses mentioned communication and working together, and project and execution logistics.
When asked the No. 1 challenge for IT pros when collaborating with creative/marketing peers, the answers were communication and working together, and IT-related challenges.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience