Three out of four Americans plan to take at least one trip next year. So, how will those travelers use their mobile devices when they make travel plans?
"85% of travelers use a mobile device to book travel activities," states Opera Mediaworks in an infographic.
A total of 45% rely on mobile apps when they book accommodations and activities on mobile devices.
Moreover, travelers use their mobiles during their trips. Some 60% use navigation apps while traveling, and 54% research and look for restaurants while they travel, according to Opera Mediaworks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]