Views of food-related content and social activity (likes, comments, and shares) have skyrocketed, according to recent Google research. And although half of us watch cooking videos on YouTube, Millennials watch 30% more than any other demographic.
Though Millennials enjoy cooking as much as they like eating, 31% of them admitted that choosing what to make is their least favorite part. No wonder YouTube searches for "best recipes" are up 48% year over year.
To better understand the meal ideas people are looking for, content personalization platform OneSpot analyzed the behavior of more than 2 million visitors to recipe sites, reviewing over 426,000 hours of content interaction.
In doing so, OneSpot uncovered the dishes—and even the ingredients—people favored most.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]