Win more business by using these medal-worthy email marketing strategies.
"Use demographic and location data and target offers based on past purchase behavior," recommends Campaigner in the following infographic.
"The individual attention will encourage readers to open your messages, click through to your webpage, and convert with future purchases."
Also, don't be afraid to try new things in your email campaigns. "Consider using emojis in your subject line or adding video or interactive polls to the body of your email to drive engagement from new audiences," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate