Win more business by using these medal-worthy email marketing strategies.
"Use demographic and location data and target offers based on past purchase behavior," recommends Campaigner in the following infographic.
"The individual attention will encourage readers to open your messages, click through to your webpage, and convert with future purchases."
Also, don't be afraid to try new things in your email campaigns. "Consider using emojis in your subject line or adding video or interactive polls to the body of your email to drive engagement from new audiences," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]