In true Facebook fashion, the social network grabbed headlines this week with the announcement of an all-new social app for teens only. We'll give you all the details, plus warn you about the industry the social giant plans to take over next.
We'll also jump into why the Olympic Games indicate a big industry shift toward live-streaming, fill you in on which one of the major social players' engagement actually increased this year (it's a surprise!), and teach you how to gauge whether your Facebook ads led to an offline purchase.
Skim for your weekly dose of social!
Introducing Facebook's new app for teens only: Lifestage
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?