This week's all about new trends and upgrades, with an unexpected player thrown into the mix. Apple grabbed social media headlines with chatter about its impending social video app, and Twitter upgraded its ad revenue model to attract YouTuber-like influencers to the platform.
We'll also fill you in on the new behavioral targeting soon to make Snapchat marketers by storm, share all we know about Facebook's big update to Offers, and let you in on five easy ways to boost the performance of your YouTube channel. Skim to stay in the know!
Apple reportedly working on a social video app
The initial Bloomberg report says the company's hardware business is slowing, and so it's looking more at its service offerings as a way to boost revenue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things