Instagram Stories or Snapchat? Marketers now have another option for a social platform for limited-time photos and videos. So, which one will work best for your marketing?
That depends on who you want to reach. "52% of teenagers use Instagram," states the following Mediakix infographic. "41% of teenagers use Snapchat."
If you're going for the older crowd, 53% of 18-34-year-olds use Instagram; 41% of that demographic use Snapchat.
Moreover, on Instagram, users can search by name, username, hashtags, and geographic locations. However, there's no search on Snapchat.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance