Instagram Stories or Snapchat? Marketers now have another option for a social platform for limited-time photos and videos. So, which one will work best for your marketing?
That depends on who you want to reach. "52% of teenagers use Instagram," states the following Mediakix infographic. "41% of teenagers use Snapchat."
If you're going for the older crowd, 53% of 18-34-year-olds use Instagram; 41% of that demographic use Snapchat.
Moreover, on Instagram, users can search by name, username, hashtags, and geographic locations. However, there's no search on Snapchat.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns