Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Marketing Strategy for Colleges and Universities: 'Social Works' Author Michael Stoner Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Trolls, Jerks, and 'Civility in the Digital Age': Author Andrea Weckerle Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Passion for People: Intel's Ekaterina Walter Talks Entrepreneurial Success on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Tension Between Marketing and Sales Exposed! Silverpop's Ellen Valentine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Customer Service Lessons From Dave 'United Breaks Guitars' Carroll on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]more
- Educate, Entertain, and Inform: Kipp Bodnar Talks Social Media Strategy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
Social Media online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- In this PRO seminar, we will look at what Facebook means to the modern marketer, given its central role on an increasingly social Web. more
- Learn how to fix three basic digital marketing mistakes and attain a winning digital presence for your online story. Sponsored by Limelight Networks. more
- This PRO seminar will provide you with actionable tips to effectively engage your fans on Facebook. We'll discuss how to scale your social presence globally, across multiple brands and business units. more
- In this seminar, you'll discover why social media beats traditional media in terms of ROI, how to deliver the impact you need to, and how to forecast and plan your campaigns. more
- This PRO seminar will provide genuine insight and actionable tips as Tom guides attendees through an interactive exploration of what America's "Social Habit" really means for content creators, marketers, and brands. more
- Learn how to dramatically improve the effectiveness, reach, and ROI of your Facebook campaigns and how to use ad targeting and optimization tools outside of Facebook to create, launch, and test thousands of ads targeted at just as many (if not more) micro-segments. more
Twitter can be a very difficult platform to master. It takes time, practice, patience, and gumption. In this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to effectively take advantage of this social platform in a way that will yield positive results for your brand.more
- In this seminar, Clay Shirky will show you how to tap into your customers' cognitive surplus by providing a platform for customer collaboration—and how this collaboration can turn into big positive results for your business. Plus you'll discover how you, as a marketer, can become more valuable to your company through the insights you gain by fostering this collaboration. more
In this seminar, you'll review B2B social referral case studies to discover how they can bring measurable results to your business including higher conversion rates and increased average order and lifetime value. You'll walk away with practical knowledge on how to create and measure social referral programs that drive more qualified leads, increase sales, and produce rich social content for your brand.more
- In this seminar, Sandy Carter of IBM will share how you can create your own social business agenda for greater competitive advantage. You'll discover how to use social tools to create new opportunities for growth, innovation and productivity across the business network—employees, customers and partners. more
Join us for the PRO seminar, No BS Social Media: How to Drive Real Revenue with Social Media Marketing, and discover a relentlessly practical, business-value perspective of social media marketing that focuses on achieving results: measurable improvements in sales, profitability, efficiency, and brand value.more
This PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Social Media Marketing: The Full Monty will teach you how to effectively grow your fans, followers and subscribers with integrated social media and email marketing.more
- Presented by Brian Solis: Stop addressing customer demands in business as usual mode and start understanding how technology influences customer behavior—and why. more
- During this PRO seminar you'll learn how to rethink your approach to video and create videos that don't suck. Uncover the 10 critical elements of an effective video, including why audiences watch videos and how to make your story a success. more
- Join us as analyst and thought leader Jeremiah Owyang presents his latest research with MarketingProfs detailing how companies plan for social business crises. more
- Learn how to apply SMART goals (Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound) to your social media campaigns and measure audience Attention, Attitude, and Action. Includes advice based on use studies from Dell, LinkedIn, the Humane Society of the United States, and others. more
Social Media Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn four approaches for successfully incorporating social media into your marketing strategy. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn ten tips that will help you plan for your evolution into a social business by leveraging people, processes, and technology. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll get all the information you need to create a cohesive personal brand using social media and the Web. more
- In just 10 minutes, Jane Price will help you weigh the pros and cons of a global social media plan. You'll also learn five important things to consider before going global. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to create customer advocates and how to leverage them in a way that will help your bottom line! more
- Learn five easy-to-implement steps that will help you improve your Twitter presence faster than you can type and schedule your next 140-character tweet. more
- In just 10 minutes, David B. Thomas will walk you through a step-by-step approach that will help you understand how to measure the bottom-line value of your social media efforts. more
- You may think that you've got the platform mastered, but Viveka von Rosen is here to teach you five ways to beef up your profile that you may not have even known about or considered. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to proactively prepare your brand for this social visual revolution and ensure that you have a sexy and cohesive brand image that's ready for consumption by your audience. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to integrate social media into your marketing mix effectively by working it into your daily routine. more
- In just 10 minutes, learn how to integrate free (or inexpensive) tools like Google Analytics and HootSuite Pro into your website and social media campaigns to help track social media performance and report on social media results. more
- In just 10 minutes, Sandy describes exactly what it takes to create a social business agenda. For companies hesitant to embrace social, she offers a lot of encouragement and practical suggestions on how to experiment. more
- In just 10 minutes, digital marketing expert and author Mitch Joel shares how to create content that delights your customers, engages your audience, and differentiates you from the competition. more
- In this Take 10, copywriting maven Erika Napoletano gives you tips for effectively posting links on popular social media platforms. more
Social Media marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media ProgramThis 14-step guide will teach you best-practices for garnering social media buy-in, determining strategy, developing a corporate policy, preparing your workforce, creating a strong presence for your brand, keeping fans and followers engaged (and happy), and handling any bumps along the way.
- The Marketer's Guide to Facebook AdvertisingFacebook is not only the leading advertising platform among social media sites, it's officially the largest publisher of online display ad impressions and has single handedly eclipsed all the traditional players which dominated this industry for so long. This 35-page guide will give you a 10-step process for getting started with Facebook Ads the right way, so you can get the most out of your investment.
- Tame the Giant: The Complete Field Guide to Facebook MarketingMarketingProfs' 55-page How-To Guide, Tame the Giant: The Complete Field Guide to Facebook Marketing, provides insights into the Facebook audience, strategies for engagement, tactics and tools for success, and loads of real-life examples.
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Research Spotlight: FacebookResearch Spotlight: Facebook helps you focus on the most popular social network today. Get the research insights you need to create successful Facebook campaigns. Learn who's on Facebook, what they're doing, and how best to reach them.
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- Facebook Success StoriesWhen it comes to social networking sites, Facebook boasts the most loyal visitors on the Web. So it's easy to see why successful brands are embracing it as a platform to connect with customers. Facebook Success Stories gives you the real scoop on how 21 companies, including Adobe and Dunkin' Donuts, are pushing the social media marketing envelope using Facebook's tools and apps.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.
- Email Marketing Benchmark Report 2008This 150-page Email Benchmark Report 2008 was developed by surveying our very own MarketingProfs members. Find out what the competition is doing so your 2009 email marketing budget makes sense!
- B2B Sales Lead Generation: Integration of Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 MediaResearch on how Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 can be used in effective Lead Generation campaigns
- Web 2.0 Marketing GuideHere's a straight shooting guide on how Web 2.0 can help you grow your business
- Blog Marketing GuideFrom establishing your company as an expert to providing a forum for testing new products, and much more, blogs can be useful, cheap and effective. Want to give it a go? This 65-page Bible of Blogging will get you started.