Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- The Tension Between Marketing and Sales Exposed! Silverpop's Ellen Valentine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
Email Marketing online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs University: Customers Trump Analytics—Why Email Marketing Is About People, Not MetricsIn this PRO seminar, we'll cover the latest email trends and research, and dive into specific examples of email branding, acquisition, loyalty, and retention strategies. You'll learn how to maximize the return on your efforts through improved writing techniques, a deeper understanding of user groups and behaviors, and much more! more
- Did you know that eons of human evolution has hard-wired our brains to have gut reactions in three seconds or less? Combine that with the age of over-stuffed mailboxes and increasing mobile usage, and you have a recipe for getting lost in marketing oblivion. Join us for this free seminar to discover what we know about user experience and cognitive behavior, and how to use this information to better reach your customers and get the results you want. Sponsored by Emma more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll discuss five tactical tips that will revolutionize how you write subject lines. You'll learn the secrets to writing compelling subject lines that can increase your conversions. more
- This PRO seminar will unearth the root of what motivates people to action and how we can leverage this knowledge to improve email marketing results. more
- Join DJ Waldow and Jason Falls as they highlight individuals and companies who don't follow the "best practices" of email marketing and have still found incredible success. more
This PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Email Marketing Master Course will identify the critical strategic elements for successful email programs, tie those elements to your specific business objectives, and demonstrate how to continually optimize your email program based on customer feedback.more
- Uncover the keys to developing a successful subject line strategy that focuses subscriber behavior over time during this PRO seminar. Learn why open rate alone doesn't indicate success. more
- Join us for this special PRO seminar and kickoff to the all-new MarketingProfs University Email Marketing Essentials and learn how you can meet the challenges of email marketing in a world gone "mocial." more
- Join us for this FREE preview seminar of the B2B Forum 2011 and discover what's working now in B2B marketing. Journey with four speakers from the B2B Forum 2011 and explore ways to generate more leads and sales from four key programs—marketing automation, online communities, email, and video marketing. more
- Join us for this FREE online seminar and learn the latest techniques in digital marketing. Our experts—speakers at our upcoming Digital Marketing Forum—will touch on the topics that'll get your digital marketing all fired up in 2011. more
- You'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers. more
- You know it's a bad day when you realize that Yahoo! is blocking all your email messages. We'll discuss some real email marketing deliverability failures and how they were resolved, and provide tips to expedite solving similar problems should this ever happen to you. more
- If you are considering attending our October event in Chicago, here’s your chance to listen to some of the thought leaders who will be speaking there ... more
- How do you turn a B2B website visitor into a legitimate lead? With an offer they can't refuse. Learn more ... more
- Email marketers have more challenges than ever when it comes to breaking through inbox barriers. This is the second of two seminars aimed at helping you get your messages to your intended readers. more
- Email marketers have more challenges than ever when it comes to breaking through inbox barriers. This is the first of two seminars aimed at helping you get your messages to your intended readers. more
- Most marketers use a “one size fits all" approach to email marketing instead of segmenting their campaigns. There are some simple but effective personalization techniques that can be used to make a mailing feel more targeted to the individual—and earn better ROI. more
- Get a sneak peek of “Driving Sales: What’s New + What Works” when our own Roy Young talks with key presenters from our June 9-10 B2B Forum to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas. more
- This seminar will focus on those highly-visible short-term activities that are designed to generate sales NOW—not next week or next month, but right away. We'll look at a number of examples of these promotions and begin to understand which are most appropriate (and effective) for different kinds of businesses. more
- In this special online presentation, get a preview of the upcoming MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2007 in Chicago, October 1-2. Our own Roy Young talks with some featured speakers to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
Email Marketing Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, you'll discover strategies you can implement immediately to make a noticeable difference in the success of your email marketing campaigns. more
- In just 10 minutes, you’ll learn best practices and approaches for email design in a mobile, multi-device world. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn six ways to segment your customers. You'll learn how to make your emails more relevant to your audience and improve your opens, clicks, and overall ROI. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn five things you should be doing right now to keep your customer data clean and up-to-date. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn about three types of triggered messages that you should add to your marketing arsenal. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to implement a few quick and easy high-impact tests that will garner results. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank. more
- In just 10 minutes, learn the basics you need to know before you launch an e-newsletter: how to start (and grow) a list for your newsletter, how to create a manageable content plan for your newsletter, and how to retain your readers once you have them. more
- In just 10 minutes, learn how to create a basic lead generation form in MailChimp. more
- In this Take 10, Michael Miller, author of The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, takes you through the steps of building an email list, including where (and how) to get the right folks on it. He also offers suggestions for providing an email preference center for subscribers. more
- This short webcast shows you how to add social links to your email. Jesse Luna, founder of JP Luna Media, has built and managed email-marketing systems for years. In this webcast, he walks you through the exact process of adding the necessary code to your email communications to help it run wild on the social web. more
- Presenter Stephanie Miller, vice president of Market Development for Return Path, gives you valuable tips for learning how to build great subject line writing into your process in five steps. It's hard work to get a great subject line every time. These five steps are so simple they are almost deceptive—just like a brilliant subject line. more
Email Marketing marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Seven Trends That Are Changing Email Marketing (and What to Do About Them)The growth of social and mobile technologies has created new habits, attitudes, and assumptions. These things haven't demolished email, but they've changed the environment in which it exists. This 38-page report highlights recent changes and the steps email marketers need to take to keep up and generate positive returns.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.
- Benchmark Research: Marketing in the Economic CrisisThese economic times have everyone concerned and asking, "How does this effect marketing?". Well we surveyed our very own members to help give marketers a sense of how others are dealing and adapting to these tough times.
- Email Marketing Benchmark Report 2008This 150-page Email Benchmark Report 2008 was developed by surveying our very own MarketingProfs members. Find out what the competition is doing so your 2009 email marketing budget makes sense!
- Direct Marketing How-To Guide: Your Template for Optimal Media Selection for B2B MarketingFind out what's new, what's hot and what's not in B2B marketing trends.
- Email Marketing How-To GuideGet the most up-to-date info on email marketing. Step-by-step guides and answers to all those annoying questions about contradicting metrics.
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Avoiding Key PitfallsLet's face it, more small businesses fail than succeed. Make sure yours is one of the winners with this guide to getting your small business off the ground and solidly on the road to success.
- E-Newsletter How-To GuideThe e-newsletter has become ubiquitous. Almost a dime a dozen. How do you make yours not only stand out in the inbox, but make a positive impact on your bottom line? This guide will show you how.
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.
- B2B Direct Marketing How-To GuideDirect marketing is one of the fastest changing disciplines within marketing today. What worked 10 years ago, isn't working today. Heck, what worked last week sometimes doesn't even work today, so keep your skills sharp with his How-To guide, focusing on the B2B market.
- Paid Search Advertising TemplateIf you're a little intimidated by the prospect of Paid Search Advertising, seriously, join the crowd. Here it is though -- a guiding light through the complex waters of Paid Search Advertising. We assembled a 30-page template to make learning and implementing a successful paid search advertising campaign for your firm as easy as possible.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.
- Benchmark Survey: Marketing to HispanicsLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2006 survey of the ways companies are targeting their marketing efforts, and adjusting their business processes, for the lucrative Spanish-speaking segment. With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for your business.
- Benchmark Survey: Email MarketingLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2005 survey of the ways companies are using email marketing, the cost savings they are experiencing, and the ways they combat list fatigue, declining open rates and other common email marketing challenges.With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for your business.
- Marketing ROI and the Sales FunnelIn this guide, you will learn how to structure, motivate and measure the marketing and sales functions to maximize profit. Topics include: 1) a high-level self-assessment to determine potential sources of profit leakage; 2) how to map out and improve strategies related to the buying cycle; 3) how to apply marketing ROI principles to create strategies to reduce and recycle leakage from the buying cycle; and 4) how to leverage insight on your key profit drivers and customer-level analysis to improve profitability.