Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Focus, Leadership, and Squirrels: Think Big, Act Bigger Author Jeffrey Hayzlett on the 200th Episode of Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Management and Why Nice Companies Finish First: Author Peter Shankman Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Passion for People: Intel's Ekaterina Walter Talks Entrepreneurial Success on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Achieving True Sales and Marketing Alignment: Constant Contact's Rick Jensen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Customer Service Lessons From Dave 'United Breaks Guitars' Carroll on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]more
General Management online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Join us for this free seminar to discover how predictive marketing analytics enables B2B marketers to meet the demands of their organizations and customers. You'll learn how the predictive marketer is significantly more effective in identifying and engaging buyers at specific accounts—and across the buyer's lifetime. Sponsored by EverString more
- Join us for this free seminar to discover the four critical questions your content marketing team must ask—and answer—to develop an effective 2016 content strategy (and stop the unnecessary suffering). Sponsored by Workfront more
- This PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum. more
- This PRO seminar and kick-off class of MarketingProfs University's Presentations Unleashed will teach you how to make a powerful impression on your audience and leave them energized and inspired by your ideas. more
- This PRO seminar will give marketers the resources and inspiration they need to collaborate with other departments. You'll learn how to turn employees into brand ambassadors who will enhance customer relationships, advocate branding compliance, promote trust, and help your business. more
- Join us for this free sneak peek for MarketingProfs' B2B Forum 2012 and uncover the latest techniques and coolest concepts that work for real companies like yours. Featuring conference speakers Michael Brenner, Veronica Fielding, Nedra Sadorf, and Roberta Rosenberg. more
In this PRO seminar, you'll learn techniques for generating more quality ideas in a shorter amount of time and how to use creative thinking to tackle your organization's toughest challenges by leveraging the scientifically proven, globally tested, six-step Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem Solving process (CPS).more
In this seminar, you'll review B2B social referral case studies to discover how they can bring measurable results to your business including higher conversion rates and increased average order and lifetime value. You'll walk away with practical knowledge on how to create and measure social referral programs that drive more qualified leads, increase sales, and produce rich social content for your brand.more
- In this seminar, Sandy Carter of IBM will share how you can create your own social business agenda for greater competitive advantage. You'll discover how to use social tools to create new opportunities for growth, innovation and productivity across the business network—employees, customers and partners. more
- Presented by Brian Solis: Stop addressing customer demands in business as usual mode and start understanding how technology influences customer behavior—and why. more
- Learn to turn your larger competitors' lack of speed and agility to your advantage in this PRO seminar and MPU Marketing Your Small Business kickoff class. more
- Uncover the secrets to quickly grow a loyal following AND your business as Michael Stelzner shares the strategy he used to transform Social Media Examiner into one of the world's top blogs in this PRO seminar. more
- Author and consultant Stephen Denny discusses how speed can be used as a weapon to beat your competition in this insightful PRO seminar. Learn how creating a speed culture can not only help you move faster, but push you to make better decisions and pull forward revenue. more
- Join us for this PRO seminar with Jennifer Cisney, Kodak's chief blogger, and learn the keys to blogging success. Based on best practices learned firsthand at Kodak—an early-adopter of social media, which launched its first brand blog in 2006—she'll cover how blogging and social media tactics can inform product improvements and brand experiences through real consumer interactions. more
- Join us for this FREE preview seminar of the B2B Forum 2011 and discover what's working now in B2B marketing. Journey with four speakers from the B2B Forum 2011 and explore ways to generate more leads and sales from four key programs—marketing automation, online communities, email, and video marketing. more
- As the kick off of MarketingProfs University Social Media Marketing Fast Track, Edelman Digital's Steve Rubel and David Armano will share 11 digital trends to watch in 2011. Learn about these trends and their broader implications, and how you can use this information to design and modify effective marketing strategies for your organization. more
- In this session, social strategists and authors, Jay Baer and Amber Naslund, will explain the key changes companies are making to succeed—and thrive—in a world where five minutes feels like an eternity. more
General Management Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to determine which projects you can DIY, and which projects you should outsource or hire a contractor to handle. We'll discuss the pros and cons of outsourcing, how to decide when to use it versus using in-house personnel, and how to communicate your needs clearly for the best results. more
- In just 10 minutes, we'll show you how to close the gap between cross-regional teams and establish an effective communications process. You'll walk away with best practices for rallying everyone to work towards the same goals and an agenda of healthy topics to address in your team meetings. more
- In just 10 minutes, we'll review a four-step approach to competitive analysis that will give you a much broader view of your competitive landscape. Plus, you'll learn to think more strategically about your competitors' next moves and the most effective ways for you to respond. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to make your cause stand out by making it relatable; compelling donors to take action. more
- In this Take 10, Dan debunks the many myths surrounding motivation and offers a number of tips and tricks for cultivating a true culture of motivation in the workplace. more
- This webcast is your guide to creating an effective plan for your digital marketing and traditional marketing activities. more
General Management marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- Excite, Ignite, Unite: The Keys to Inspiring, Persuading, and Motivating Your AudienceThis 25-page guide will teach you how to excite, ignite, and unite your audience, however big or small, so that they'll be inspired, persuaded, and motivated to move forward with your recommendations.
- D.I.Y. Marketing Essentials for Small BusinessLearn everything you need to know to grow your small business--from taglines, to marketing plans, to websites and more--in our handy, 65-page guide, D.I.Y. Marketing Essentials for Small Business. Consider it your secret weapon for small business success (or domination, for that matter).
- Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best PracticesMarketing automation can have a big impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Learn the ins and outs of marketing automation capabilities, how to make the best use of them, and resources for selecting the best system for you with MarketingProfs' Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best Practices guide.
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- B2B Marketing in 2009: Trends in Strategies and SpendingGet the truth about B2B marketing in a tough economy from people who know the business best—B2B marketers themselves. Our special report, B2B Marketing in 2009, provides the most current research on trends in strategies and spending, and how they affect your business.
- Benchmark Research: Marketing in the Economic CrisisThese economic times have everyone concerned and asking, "How does this effect marketing?". Well we surveyed our very own members to help give marketers a sense of how others are dealing and adapting to these tough times.
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Market ResearchNeed to learn about your customers without the big price tag of market research firms? This guide on do-it-yourself market research will help you get the information you need to position your business without emptying the corporate coffers.
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Avoiding Key PitfallsLet's face it, more small businesses fail than succeed. Make sure yours is one of the winners with this guide to getting your small business off the ground and solidly on the road to success.
- Marketing Metrics How-To GuideMetrics is the guiding light of your marketing efforts. Without measurements, you're operating in the dark. Make sure you are tracking the right metrics, and get tips on interpreting the data with this comprehensive guide.
- SWOT Analysis How-To GuideThis comprehensive, step-by-step how-to guide will help you assess the position in the market of your product or firm, by identifying the product's Strengths and Weaknesses, by considering the potential Opportunities the product has in the marketingplace, and by assessing the potential Threats posed by either the competition or the marketplace.
- B2B Direct Marketing How-To GuideDirect marketing is one of the fastest changing disciplines within marketing today. What worked 10 years ago, isn't working today. Heck, what worked last week sometimes doesn't even work today, so keep your skills sharp with his How-To guide, focusing on the B2B market.
- Market Forecasting TemplateThis guide will give you a mini-seminar on the art and the science of forecasting. Learn the four different ways to create forecasting models and choose the ones that best suit your needs. Then follow these easy-to-follow steps to creating a model where you too can predict the future.
- Paid Search Advertising TemplateIf you're a little intimidated by the prospect of Paid Search Advertising, seriously, join the crowd. Here it is though -- a guiding light through the complex waters of Paid Search Advertising. We assembled a 30-page template to make learning and implementing a successful paid search advertising campaign for your firm as easy as possible.
- Competitive Analysis TemplateA thorough competitive analysis is a critical component of a solid marketing plan. It is an exercise that will provide you with valuable insights to guide the development of your business strategy. This 20-page template will make the project quick and easy, and you can end up with a leg up on your compeition.
- Sales & Marketing Alignment - Apr. 2005Need a little help getting your marketing efforts in sync with your sales efforts? Look no further. A 2005 study of MarketingProfs members worldwide found that companies that successfully aligned sales with marketing perform better in many sales measures than their “unaligned” competition. Aligned companies enjoyed 5.4% faster growth, 38% more proposals closed, 36% fewer customers lost, and 40% more new business coming from marketing leads than unaligned firms. Read the complete analysis and take advantage of the recommendations from this exhaustive report.
- Sales and Marketing AlignmentIn January 2005, MathMarketing and MarketingProfs obtained the views of marketing professionals from around the world about the alignment between Sales and Marketing. With 1390 detailed responses from businesses headquartered in 84 countries, we have a solid base of considered opinion. 32% of businesses see the alignment between Sales and Marketing as a ‘top three’ priority for the year ahead. This report has been prepared to shed light on why, and what these businesses are doing about it.