Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Social Media Tools Galore, a Vine Resume, the Burger King Hack... The Week in Social Media #SocialSkim
- Influencing the Influencers... With a Glock: Paul Barrett Talks About America's Gun on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
Word-of-Mouth online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- In this free seminar, you'll learn how successful marketers are using referral marketing, alongside SEO and SEM, to attract new customers through referrals from existing customers. It's effective and it's scalable. Soon referral marketing will be as common as search. Take this opportunity to get good at it before your competition does! more
- In this PRO seminar, one of the pioneers of word-of-mouth marketing will share best practices and real-world examples showing how you can become the most highly recommended brand, and gain a competitive edge. more
In this seminar, you'll review B2B social referral case studies to discover how they can bring measurable results to your business including higher conversion rates and increased average order and lifetime value. You'll walk away with practical knowledge on how to create and measure social referral programs that drive more qualified leads, increase sales, and produce rich social content for your brand.more
- In this session, social strategists and authors, Jay Baer and Amber Naslund, will explain the key changes companies are making to succeed—and thrive—in a world where five minutes feels like an eternity. more
- In this seminar we will discuss lessons Intel learned while growing its fan base and how other top brands connect with different audiences through their Facebook programs. Plus, learn practical tips and creative, actionable tactics you can implement today. more
- Kick Off the New Year With Seth Godin: 57 Ways to Connect With Customers and Get Them to Spread Your Ideas for YouIn 90-minutes with business luminary Seth Godin, learn how can you up customer engagement, be seen as a thought-leader and broaden the reach of your brand. These are real ideas you can use from a master of marketing. Don't miss this fun, fast-paced seminar packed with ideas you'll want to implement immediately. more
- Two of the most prolific and admired marketing minds of our time talk about what should be on your radar for 2010. more
- A well-built Fan Page should attract visitors, turn them into fans, turn fans into customers, and help make customers your evangelists. more
- Don't rely on luck and a prayer to spread word about your brand. Have a plan. more
- The Web may have accelerated buzz, but you still have to give them something to talk about. more
- See how Guy and other notables successfully stretch Twitter's limits to engage with people and drive business their way. more
- Got content? There's no reason to deliver it through only one channel. You can reach more of your target market with a single message that spans across social networks. more
- Kick off 2009 with a shake-down of the outdated assumptions too many marketers won't abandon. It's time to shift some tactics! more
- Facebook—a social network with amazing growth—is all the rage according to media and early adopter marketers. While there are many opportunities with this ready-made marketing platform, as well as challenges, marketers first need a strategy before engaging. more
- Word-of-mouth marketing is becoming the most important, most effective, and most ethical way to promote your company. The rise in consumer control of the media, blogs, and social networks is changing advertising forever. Take a look at how this phenomenon has happened—and what we all need to do to keep it happening. more
- Today's 18-to-40-year-olds are savvy, sophisticated, and immune to conventional marketing strategies. But the buying habits of this lucrative market can be anticipated—and this seminar will reveal what works. Lisa Johnson, author, consumer expert and CEO of the Reach Group, uses her groundbreaking qualitative research, plus dozens of interviews with maverick thinkers to identify this connected generation’s new rules for engagement.
- Old business models are collapsing and there’s a new generation of inspired, renegade consumers who are rewriting the rules. Marketing is quickly moving from a push advertising model to one where highly networked customers spread the word about new products and services, and pull in only the information that they find interesting or useful. Want to crack the code of this new market?
- In this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with. more
- In this seminar, you will embark on a "Marketer's Tour" of Second Life. Emerging media evangelist Greg Verdino will take you inside the metaverse for a first-hand look at how marketers are integrating their brands into the Second Life experience. more
Word-of-Mouth Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, Brian tells you exactly what you need to do to become relevant and a go-to resource for your customer. more
- In this Take 10, LinkedIn expert Jason Alba explains which 8 applications every marketer and business owner on LinkedIn should consider to use and why they're essential for positioning your brand. more
- In just 10 minutes, learn proven techniques to significantly grow your Twitter following in less than a week. Whether you want to grow a personal or business Twitter account, this webcast is packed with everything you need to know to dramatically increase your Twitter reach. more
- This short webcast provides detailed recommendations for planning and setting up a YouTube video shoot. Michael Miller shows you how to prepare a script and storyboard, what equipment to purchase, and how to set up your shots. more
Word-of-Mouth marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Facebook Success StoriesWhen it comes to social networking sites, Facebook boasts the most loyal visitors on the Web. So it's easy to see why successful brands are embracing it as a platform to connect with customers. Facebook Success Stories gives you the real scoop on how 21 companies, including Adobe and Dunkin' Donuts, are pushing the social media marketing envelope using Facebook's tools and apps.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Customer-Centric Innovation: How Companies Engage Customers in Product Development and Radical InnovationEngaging your customers can help increase satisfaction, loyalty, and brand awareness. This research report will help you understand the role of customers in product development.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Avoiding Key PitfallsLet's face it, more small businesses fail than succeed. Make sure yours is one of the winners with this guide to getting your small business off the ground and solidly on the road to success.
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.