Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Marketing, PR, Social, Advertising Are All Intertwined: Geoff Livingston on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
Writing online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- In this PRO seminar, we'll take a closer look at some of the benefits of crappy first drafts including how they make you feel better about yourself, allow you to use momentum, and help with planning. You'll leave with an understanding of why you shouldn't be ashamed of a crappy first draft but rather how to embrace the idea and write faster, better, and more fluently. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll get an insider's look at what's changed, find out what truly great online communication looks and feels like, and learn how to ensure you're "talk savvy" in today's constantly shifting social web. more
- This PRO seminar will teach you how to make your brand work for you by going beyond taglines and slogans and giving it the eyes, ears, and legs it takes to become an integral part of your customers' lives. more
- In this very special online seminar from MarketingProfs, Guy Kawasaki, author of APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur and former chief evangelist of Apple, explains why a book can be your most engaging marketing tactic, as well as how to actually make it happen. more
- MarketingProfs University: From Content to Conversation—The Changing World of Online Marketing WritingThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Marketing Writing Bootcamp will demonstrate how customers consume online content, share examples of effective online content, and provide practical guidelines for writing great online content. more
- Take a whirlwind tour of state-of-the-art landing page strategies and tactics, and update your Web marketing repertoire with a new set of best practices that you can put into action. more
- Join us for this exciting and fast-paced Hot Seat Lab where you'll learn best practices for writing SEO content that will achieve higher rankings in search engines. Plus, you'll witness several live website critiques where Heather Lloyd Martin will provide actionable tips for improving content in a way that will draw more customers to your site. more
- It's time to say "Hell, no!" to the demons of boring marketing communications and get REAL with every customer interaction. more
- You'd think that in 2009, effective copywriting for the Web is a no-brainer. Apparently not! more
- Got content? There's no reason to deliver it through only one channel. You can reach more of your target market with a single message that spans across social networks. more
- Ready to improve your presentation materials? It's time to save the world from boredom, one conference room at a time. more
- Kick off 2009 with a shake-down of the outdated assumptions too many marketers won't abandon. It's time to shift some tactics! more
- What's the best way to start building a relationship with potential buyers? Educate them about your industry, possible solution choices, best practices, and the right questions to ask. more
- Most marketers use a “one size fits all" approach to email marketing instead of segmenting their campaigns. There are some simple but effective personalization techniques that can be used to make a mailing feel more targeted to the individual—and earn better ROI. more
- Traditional PR focuses on reaching mass media with a mass message. That doesn't cut it with today's multicultural consumer. Does your PR have what it takes to compete? more
- Compelling case studies invite prospects to place themselves in the story and imagine the rewards of their own successful outcome. Case studies become a marketer's secret weapon for creating an emotional link with valuable prospects. more
- This seminar will focus on those highly-visible short-term activities that are designed to generate sales NOW—not next week or next month, but right away. We'll look at a number of examples of these promotions and begin to understand which are most appropriate (and effective) for different kinds of businesses. more
Writing Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to highlight the key selling points and calls to action by strategically placing them in the five hot spots your readers' eyes gravitate to. You'll walk away with tips on how to develop more persuasive and effective copy that is organized in a way that will encourage response. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn three ways to revise and improve your email, website, or direct mail copy to generate a better response and boost your campaign profits. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn five simple ways to make your content approval process less painful and more effective. We're going to guide you through the content creation and approval process so that you can focus on more important things, like your bottom line. more
- In this Take 10 Author Series webcast, famed grammarian and best-selling author Mignon Fogarty shares critical tips for remembering the correct meanings (and spellings) of commonly misused words. more
- In this Take 10, you will get the low-down on writing copy that is keyword-rich but never boring or forced. more
- In this Take 10, copywriting maven Erika Napoletano gives you tips for effectively posting links on popular social media platforms. more
- In this Take 10 tactical webcast, you'll be guided through a checklist of must-haves for creating calls-to-action that convert. more
- There are simple fixes that can be completed within a matter of minutes to improve the quality of your numbers and make them easier to analyze. Google Analytics specialist Justin Cutroni is here to show you how. more
- Presenter Stephanie Miller, vice president of Market Development for Return Path, gives you valuable tips for learning how to build great subject line writing into your process in five steps. It's hard work to get a great subject line every time. These five steps are so simple they are almost deceptive—just like a brilliant subject line. more
- In just 10 minutes, Janet Driscoll Miller, the president and CEO of Search Mojo shares her keyword expertise and guides you through the process of knowing where and how to place keywords, how to get your content ranked high by search engines, and even how to work through the problem of page elements not recognized by search engines. more
Writing marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Blog Marketing GuideFrom establishing your company as an expert to providing a forum for testing new products, and much more, blogs can be useful, cheap and effective. Want to give it a go? This 65-page Bible of Blogging will get you started.
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.
- Paid Search Advertising TemplateIf you're a little intimidated by the prospect of Paid Search Advertising, seriously, join the crowd. Here it is though -- a guiding light through the complex waters of Paid Search Advertising. We assembled a 30-page template to make learning and implementing a successful paid search advertising campaign for your firm as easy as possible.
- Benchmark Survey: Communication SkillsLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2005 survey about the skill level survey respondents have in various ways of communicating. With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for you.