"What's the deal with podcasting, anyway?" Kyla Cullinane asks Christopher S. Penn in this most recent video produced by MarketingProfs. Kyla gets to the heart of the issue immediately, and Chris responds equally directly, offering both strategic and practical advice.
He talks about why businesses might want to consider podcasting as part of their content mix, offers advice on producing a podcast that meets your objectives, and talks about how to get the word out about your show.
Chris is the chief technology officer of the Student Loan Network, founder and producer of the multiple-award-winning Financial Aid Podcast Internet radio show, and cofounder of the groundbreaking PodCamp New Media Community Conference.
Penn has been called a "visionary" in new media with an intuitive sense for how marketing and community outreach should be done, and he offers insights and more, here:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things