Storytelling is one of the first ways modern human beings passed down knowledge from generation to generation, and also disseminated knowledge to those beyond their immediate family and clan.
Millennia later, storytelling remains a powerful medium that grabs and holds people's attention and effectively transmits information. Not surprisingly, then, it can be a powerful medium for marketers.
Steve provides an overview of some key points from his new book, The Deliberate Storyteller.
Join us for a fun and instructive 10 minutes:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]