Storytelling is one of the first ways modern human beings passed down knowledge from generation to generation, and also disseminated knowledge to those beyond their immediate family and clan.
Millennia later, storytelling remains a powerful medium that grabs and holds people's attention and effectively transmits information. Not surprisingly, then, it can be a powerful medium for marketers.
Steve provides an overview of some key points from his new book, The Deliberate Storyteller.
Join us for a fun and instructive 10 minutes:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]