Nearly all chief technology officers (CTOs) say mobile is a priority and they will be dedicating resources to it, according to the data highlighted in this Mutual Mobile video infographic:
• 94% of CTOs say enterprise "mobility" will be important.
• 67% say mobility will have more impact than the Internet did in the 1990s.
• 65% say mobile support for employees is critical.
• 68% of enterprises consider mobile a strategic initiative.
• 42% say implementing a comprehensive corporate mobile strategy is a top priority.