Customers have more power than ever, requiring marketing to change how it works so it can better meet customer demands. These days, customers—not marketing or sales—control the message. Read on for readers' advice about the latest marketing hot buttons.
Next Marketing Challenge
How do you take the show to prospects?
Today's marketing hot buttons
Recently, you discussed traditional vs. new marketing. That got me thinking about today's challenges. What's the number-one hot button right now? What's the biggest challenge marketers are currently facing in the new millennium?
— Sheeba, Project Manager
The hot buttons that readers submitted vary from determining who's accountable to trying to get people to open "cold" emails. Different people tackle many different kinds of challenges, depending on their area of marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)
- 'Disloyalty Programs': How to Fend Off Large Competitors and Build Customer Loyalty
- Eight Types of Online Reviewers, and How to Handle Them [Infographic]
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want