Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, companies are compelled to find new ways to communicate with their audiences. Many are unsure whether they should communicate at all; and even if they know they should, some are uncertain what form that communication should take.
Marketers and PR teams have questions particularly around the tone they should take, the frequency of communications, the forms that communication should take, and the content they should share.
An infographic from PR and marketing agency Media Frenzy Global presents, in flowchart form, a quick guide about how companies can best interact with their audiences.
For help with your decision-making about customer outreach, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Customer Service in 2021: Andy Cabasso of Postaga on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- These Three Experiential Tactics Lead to Better B2B Virtual Events
- Five 'Customer Marketing' Tactics to Boost Retention and Reduce Churn
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Enhancing the B2B Customer Experience to Generate More Sales