Everyone loves a personalized and appropriate gift, including prospects, leads, and existing customers.
A gift can serve as a tangible connection between the giver and the recipient, helping to strengthen relationships and build goodwill.
In fact, some 94% of top executives say gifts facilitate deeper personal connections, and 80% say business gifts generate a measurable return on investment. Moreover, salespeople say distributing a small gift at the onset of negotiations can deliver a significant revenue boost.
An infographic (below) explores how strategic gifting can be leveraged at every stage of the sales funnel to capture attention and express appreciation.
Check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Target-Audience Segmentation: Why You Need It and How to Do It in Five Easy Steps
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Demand Gen: Leverage the Combo of Search and Social
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals