Everyone loves a personalized and appropriate gift, including prospects, leads, and existing customers.
A gift can serve as a tangible connection between the giver and the recipient, helping to strengthen relationships and build goodwill.
In fact, some 94% of top executives say gifts facilitate deeper personal connections, and 80% say business gifts generate a measurable return on investment. Moreover, salespeople say distributing a small gift at the onset of negotiations can deliver a significant revenue boost.
An infographic (below) explores how strategic gifting can be leveraged at every stage of the sales funnel to capture attention and express appreciation.
Compiled by Postal.io, it includes data from a range of sources, which are cited in the original blog post.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Demand Generation Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Your SMB Needs a Full-Funnel Marketing Approach. Here's Where to Start.
- Why You Should Be 'Cloning' Your Best Customers to Grow Your Business
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations