It's not that B2Bs marketers don't want to innovate around this exciting new set of media, it's just that their B2B executives need to better understand why mobile poses a high-opportunity, high-ROI marketing channel for their businesses—and how mobile can make a significant impact with their business-centric audiences.
As a marketer, to get your programs to market you first need to get the green light from your internal executives—and that means building the business case for new media and new programs.
In the slideshow, below, I lay out 10 key mobile arguments to turn even the most skeptical executives into mobile supporters.
(If you've already achieved executive buy-in—and now need tips on implementation—check out the MarketingProfs online seminar titled "Five Ways to Integrate Mobile Into the B2B Marketing Mix.")
The following slideshow and audio runs 26 slides in 26 minutes. You can view the slides in full-screen format by clicking the icon on the bottom right. You can also click back and forth among slides at your leisure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]