Time is not just money, it's a factor in the efficiency of your customer relationship management (CRM) strategy.
Just think about it: You tell yourself Monday that you'll focus your efforts on chasing leads and learning new functions, then Wednesday comes around and you find yourself straying as more important workloads shift it from being a priority.
But ensuring you include CRM in your daily workload really should be one of your main priorities if you want to solve what we at Maximizer call the "productivity puzzle."
You might think you can catch back up with things out-of-hours, but the majority of the time it's the hours you dedicate to the system Monday through Friday that really count. After all, that's when everyone is in work mode and switched on to the same vision.
With that in mind, here are five ways you can have a more productive day with your CRM system—one for each day of the week.
Make it fun and competitive
No one feels especially motivated on a Monday. The realization that the weekend is no longer with us and five days of hard work lie ahead can prevent the get-up-and-go needed to have a successful day with your CRM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty