Have you been using Instagram for social media marketing? Are you running low on tools to use along with this picture-sharing platform? Could you do with a little less work and a little more simplification?
Here are 10 tools to help you entice your audience, manage and grow a presence, and build your business using Instagram.
This tool keeps track of all trending hashtags. With the help of Tagboard, you can search any hashtag you like and find all of the most recent public posts that used that specific hashtag via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, Vine, and Flickr. You may also favorite, re-tweet, reply, or comment on anything you like directly from Tagboard. The basic plan is free, but for more options you'll have to pay.
As the name suggests, this tools is for measurement—an analytics tool. You can obtain a free report on how effectively you have been engaging with your audience, which photos were most liked, and how well you are performing on Instagram. The free version helps keep track of up to 25,000 followers.
This top Instagram-friendly tool helps you track your followers. If you've followed too many people and you're wondering who your true fans are, you're going to need Crowdfire to sort that out. You can identify inactive followers, those who have unfollowed you, as well as the right people to follow. It will help you determine where your top followers are located and their Instagram habits (people they follow, hashtags they use, etc.)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement